Module 5: Quiz
Module 5: Resources Quiz (download PDF version) | Print Certificate
- Why is it important to examine and evaluate your library’s resources?
- What are the similarities and differences between the evaluation criteria for print resources and web resources?
- Look through your library’s online databases. List three of the databases and what types of questions they may help you answer.
- What are four of the ways you can use your library’s catalog? Give an original example for each.
- What is the purpose of using a classification system such as DDC (Dewey Decimal Classification) for your library collections?
- What are the Ten Main Classes of the DDC?
- What is OPLIN?
- Describe the purpose, authority, scope, audience, and format for the following website: https://medlineplus.gov/
- What ways does your library store information?
- What types of materials are likely to be found in a pamphlet file (vertical file)?